Did you know that today (13th November) is World Kindness Day?
The World Kindness Day is to highlight good deeds in the community focusing on the positive power and the common thread of kindness which binds us.
7 Ways to Start Making Kindness the Norm in Your Daily Life
1. Send a positive message to a colleague, friend or family.
2. Let the driver merge into your lane with a smile and wave.
3. Remember to thank all service staff, including the elderly cleaners who toil day and night to clean the tables.
4. Compliment your loved ones on how great they look or how proud you are of them.
5. Reach out to a close friend or family member whom you have not talked to in a long time.
6. Send care packages to team members and remind them to take a break from work.
7. Treat yourself with kindness and be proud of yourself.